[pianotech] Reducing tuning time (was Re: frustrated)

tunerboy3 at comcast.net tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 20 16:40:05 MST 2013

That depends entirely on the piano itself.  Some up right up to pitch and right in tune.  Others have to brought sharp a bit and dropped.  It doesn't take me long to figure out what I have to do on the piano and that's what I do.  My dad always told me that "you have to let the piano know who's boss.   You control it.  It, does not, control you."  There is a lot of truth to that.

Jerry Groot RPT
www.grootpiano.com