[pianotech] My Website

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 16 14:44:42 MST 2013

John F. said:
"One thing you might think about is changing the font. Times New Roman is
somewhat antiquated for the web. IMHO, of course. :-)

Unless you're wanting to keep the font for style reasons. I.e., "Old World
Craftsmanship.""

John,
It does convey that, in my mind. And, that is exactly what I want it too. A
lot of these fancy smancy fonts, etc., tend to detract from the message
intended on a website. I want to have the potential client read my
information in comfort.<G>
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated.
Best,
Joe