[pianotech] RPT

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 22:35:37 MST 2013

  Marshall wrote

Sure one can hone their skills without joining the PTG or becoming an RPT, but what's wrong with becoming a part of a great organization and teaming up with others and having a great time too?   I have RPT on my mind and I'm working on a game plan.
Nothing whatsoever. Superior can do attitude.  Thats what I'l talking about Marshall.

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com