[pianotech] wooden click at letoff?...reprise

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Sat Jan 5 10:21:41 MST 2013

Wim wrote:

<It sounds like a similar click I had on a K&C grand, (Samick product).
After all sorts of trials and errors, just like you, I found a small
piece of hard glue in the damper rail bushing. Every time the damper
wire raised up, the wire brushed against the hard glue and clicked.

Wim, was the click audible when you raised the dampers levers by hand,
with the action not installed?

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio