[pianotech] German Loop Tools

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Jan 4 22:04:17 MST 2013

On 1/4/2013 10:41 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:
> Ron,
> Well, excuse me. I misunderstood your sneer at the roundnose pliers.

I said I never found a use for round nose pliers working with music
wire. This is a fact, not a "sneer".

>As for
> the Long NoseVice Grips, I've found several good uses for them. I guess you
> need to buy a pair and experiment around a bit, as I did.

I got a pair for Christmas many years ago (only mine are Vise-Grips),
and have yet to find a use for them other than as a clamp. That's also a
fact, though you assume I don't know what I'm talking about.

>You say: "Look at
> the tool.", well it's difficult if you don't "show" the tool.

I posted two photos with my original reply to David. Try looking at them.
Ron N