[pianotech] "interesting" pianos

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Jan 4 09:23:58 MST 2013

There are any number of cases of people having pianos refinished without
ever bothering to see if what's on the inside warrants a refinishing.  I
come across these not infrequently.  "We just had out piano rebuilt (it was
actually just refinished) and could you come and check it out, there are
some notes that don't work".  Turns out there's any number of strings and
action parts missing or broken.   Sure does look nice though.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com