[pianotech] A Happy New year?

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 20:21:59 MST 2013

I agree with Ron on the goop, and don't like the thought of leaving a trail of it on everything I touch, either. Which is why it's lotion at night, lots of disposable gloves during the work day. (And "choreographing" my motions so as to get my hands grimy as seldom as possible, thus preluding the drying aspects of washing, as much as possible.) And the latex ones are by far the most biodegradable, I suspect.

Thumpe