[pianotech] real costs of running a listserv list

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 15:40:53 MST 2013

I do (have an objection), see previous post.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

List,

I know this subject has not been asked directly yet, but if it comes down to paying to subscribe to this list (for the purpose of running it by volunteers) I have no beef about making payment. That's more than reasonable. If someone set that up through Paypal, for example, it would be very easy to do.

-John Parham