[pianotech] pianotech on googlegroups running great!

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 15:04:32 MST 2013

Joe and others,

I belong to more than one profit free organizations including American
Council of the blind.   In our convention, we have a path for settling
things like this.   Make a motion to over ride the board at the general
business meeting and bring it to a vote.   It is short time and it may be
hard to reach everyone to draw a consensus, but that is how I have seen it
in the past.

William