[pianotech] Archives

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:48:27 MST 2013

I'm with Joe on the topic of liking the current layout of the archiving function of pipermail.
There have been a few times that I remembered a conversation from a year back and pulled up the archive to scan through the posts a month at a time to look at the subjectlines to jog my memory.
I'll place my vote in the column to migrate to googletech to gain some time to come up with a way to host pianotech on our own -  I'd be happy to help with admin stuff during the school year...
Ron Koval