[pianotech] Keep Mehlins Weird

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sat Sep 29 14:46:00 MDT 2012

Not that I recall. I think they made pianos with three sections and with
four sections but I think they all had struts in the frame.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com