[pianotech] Action Ratio Measuring redux

Brown, David dcbrown at mail.smu.edu
Fri Sep 28 11:26:48 MDT 2012

All-

Did not mean to imply time wasted,  or I wouldn't think it was valuable and take the time. Just more time than I had  wanted to spend yesterday given other things pulling at my time. Yes, this is how we learn things. I get that.

David, I used measurements at the bottom of the key, to yield the slightly higher ratio, bottom of the key 20 mm in for the key in to yield slightly lower. This was a 17mm knuckle set.

Best-

David

David C. Brown RPT
Piano Technician