[pianotech] pulley key...

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Sep 27 13:46:27 MDT 2012

No, the idea was that the dealer could run newspaper ads and put up big
banners advertising, "New Grand Pianos from $295!" Even back in the 1960s
that was a pretty low price and the strategy did bring in few customers. The
dealer would then try to upgrade those customers to a real piano but there
were always some who insisted on buying what was advertised.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com