[pianotech] pulley key...

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 11:51:10 MDT 2012

The "Grand" spinet (by, I believe, the "Grand Piano Company" of Roanoke) is quite possibly the worst piano ever built -- outside of something cobbled together in a garage by a hobbyist. They almost visibly twist while a tuning is attempted to be put into them, and were created, I suspect, so that people of very limited means
( and/or education) could say: "I own a Grand Piano!" Despicable!!! While passing through Roanoke some years ago I noticed a burned-out hulk of a building downtown with "GRAND PIANO COMPANY" painted on it, which is why I suspect they were conjured up there.

Thumpe