[pianotech] Perma free II

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 12:55:56 MDT 2012

Protek is completely ineffective on these flanges and typically has been for me on PFII. I've not repinned an entire set of these type but why do you think that it's ineffective permanently and what is the issue exactly. Inquiring minds... I think I did post this question once before some time ago but don't think an answer was forthcoming.
David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)