[pianotech] alternative to new bridge

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 10 04:58:20 MDT 2012

Gene - That's essentially how I've been building my new bridge root doglegs - just adding laminations on the front or back of a central core of laminations to enable machining a suitable dogleg. Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure (this particular bridge root is for demonstration purposes only - I put a lamination of mahogany in the middle of the bridge so that one can easily see how other laminations terminate at doglegs):