[pianotech] Thermoworks hygrometers, etc.

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Sep 9 13:28:08 MDT 2012

David,

Go to the link in my original email for the item and click under accessories...

You'll find the option to have NIST Traceable RH Calibration.  Anywhere from 1-3 points including report and actual test data. Anywhere from $35 to $90 extra. The characterization of there item as cheap simply because it's inexpensive I must disagree with. They make many good products, they have all levels and budgets to appease even the most discriminating hydrologists, or whatever they call them...  :-)

It's well within my budget, it's compact and easy to carry, easy to read, and I find it accurate enough for the work I do. They say 3%, you want 2%...  That's irrelevant to me, although it may be what you need. The price, features, accuracy, and customer support add up to a winner for me.

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com