[pianotech] Tacoma, WA

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Sep 9 10:48:02 MDT 2012

That's the opposite problem I encountered at an assisted-living facility.
Staff turnover inevitably is done without complete understanding on part of
the trainer, resulting in even less understanding by the trainee.

So, I got a call one day about the puddle on the floor under the piano.
Somewhere along the line, someone had decided that the piano needed to be
watered weekly. Actually, given the presence of the gas fireplace just
across the room (a regular livingroom-sized room) which burned from 7am -
10pm whenever George was around, it probably did need that much water. In
the winter!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN