[pianotech] Tacoma, WA

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Sep 9 09:29:10 MDT 2012

One possibility I have noticed more than a few times. The customer will
fill the system whilst watching the low warning light. When the light
goes out they stop filling .
Of course the slightest bit of water use exposes the probe and on goes
the light again.

"Why do I have to fill the system every couple of days?

Tom Driscoll