[pianotech] stuck action

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed Sep 5 10:37:26 MDT 2012

Joseph,
 That is a creative approach to the expanded bracket issue, but you stated
it's problem with the time it takes to both make the tool and to turn the
little suckers down. The brackets are toast anyway so my vote is to break em
up ' .   5 minutes of satisfying destruction  and the hammer rail will drop
down.
JMO.
Best to you,
 Tom D.