[pianotech] round button string rests

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Sat May 26 13:24:33 MDT 2012

Pink Star???!!!  You're a HARD man, Joe.  I looked it up, and saw exactly
what I have described as both of these. (it's on the internet, so it must be
true!!) Mine has a tapered center punch, and the punch is threaded onto the
shank to then perform it's magic.  I have a set of 8 heads that go with it.
Look at this, this is what I have.
http://www.amazon.com/SE-Hollow-Punch-Case-Center/dp/B000F9ANRG/ref=sr_1_2?s
=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1338060141&sr=1-2

Will