[pianotech] Cleaning very old plate

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue May 22 19:19:32 MDT 2012

One thought that comes to mind...

This piano was destined for the dumpster. It would've ended it's life in a miserable fashion, filthy and full of cat poop.  So, even if there are long term residual effects, the procedure Doug used nonetheless extended the life of this particular piano. YMMV...

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com