[pianotech] what woudl you do?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:55:08 MDT 2012

That's where your smartphone would come in handy. Set it to record, then
tune as normal. If there is an accusation, you have the time/date stamp,
and the sounds of you working and leaving.

I usually don't get too concerned, but did the above once.

John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS

--
John Formsma, RPT