[pianotech] Sending smoke signals to Terry Farrell

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 17 04:25:11 MDT 2012

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your efforts. You are correct that I have been receiving email from the list all this time - but my responses that I send to Pianotech have routinely been "REJECTED".

So, I'll look to see if this one snuck through!  I know something has changed, because now I get two copies of each Pianotech List emails in my inbox!  :-(

Terry Farrell