[pianotech] phenomana - experiment.

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Wed May 16 14:58:30 MDT 2012

I think we should also consider whether a *different* group produces the
*same* master tuning on the same piano in the same room with the same
humidity. This will be a truer test of whether the objective standard does
in fact trump the possible effect of personal idiosyncrasies among the
master tuners.

--
jason's cell 425 830 1561