[pianotech] Question for CTE's

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Tue May 15 04:04:14 MDT 2012

As the beloved Mr. Rogers would say to our pre-schoolers, "Can - you - say,
IN-HAR-MON-ICITY, Duaine?"

To borrow a phrase from Forest Gump, "Ignorant is, as ignorant does."

We already know that it is impossible to correct you when you are wrong, so
I will simply repeat Representative Barney Frank's phrase, "On what planet
do you spend most of your time?  ....Trying to have a conversation with you
is like trying to argue with a dining room table....."

Will Truitt