[pianotech] Heated Discussion?

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun May 13 13:07:06 MDT 2012

On 05/13/2012 12:47 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:
> The Heckler said:
> "Just.....maybe.....they don't - want - to chime in on this heated
> discussion ?!"
>
> Dwayne,
> the only "...heat.." is coming from the only person that doesn't know Sh@$#
> about the exam and tends to make sh#$ up as he goes along! If you want to
> bitch about things, then join and get involved. Otherwise..???Shut the
> %$^^up!
> That's my take on it.
>
> Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
> Captain of the Tool Police
> Squares R I

WELL, Joe, Just for the record.......I was a member.... and I was involved.....I just got tired of all the political and
bull sh%^ that goes on.....so I quit (along with the fact, at the time, not enough money to re-up.

For example, <flame suit on, again> all the hub-bub about grands and uprights take a back seat - journal and this list;
the put down of player techs; some people are so stuck up, they will only work on grands, yada yada yada; and lest we
not forget about the current crap about the aural tuning test <flame suit off>

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years