[pianotech] mystery clamp

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun May 6 16:37:15 MDT 2012

Some time ago, I fell heir to what seems to be part of a portable clamp
set. I'm sorting and shoveling, and the miscellaneous pile is still too
big, so I need to decide what to do with it. It came as shown, with no
other parts and no information. The label is partially missing, but the
only thing I've come up with that is categorically likely is Sorby, but
no luck looking it up.

Does anyone recognize this thing, and have any useful information
concerning it specifically other than "it's a clamp", and "it's blue"?

It looks to have spent some time somewhat south of my location, judging
from the iron oxide red dirt on it, but that's not much help either.

Ron N