[pianotech] Home Shop & Liability insurance

Heritage Pianos excelpianos at telus.net
Sat Mar 31 09:42:16 MDT 2012

Jim:

We recently had a local PTG member REMOVE the Teflon we had used on knuckles
as part of our own shop prep.

After grand was delivered he Him removing the Teflon powder was unauthorized
by us. The Teflon powder we used was purchase form Spurlock supplies

He then went on to warn our customer about teflon's alleged health hazard,
effectively destroying the relationship we had with this customer.

We are very concerned about this planning to lodge a complaint.

Appreciating a position from your side.

Thank you very much

Norbert Marten