[pianotech] Another Flaw

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 09:31:21 MDT 2012

All,
Just discovered another "flaw" in the new "list". When there is a lot of
discussion the old list's way of doing things for the Digest was to split
it up and send several during the day. The new list's way is to send them
all in one huge wad! This, for me, clogs up my provider's post limits thang
and causes me to get the damned thing several times, until I, specifically,
go to the server site and delete the damned thing! Grrrr! If I don't do
that, I continue to get that oversized post forever! I know, I should have
a server that doesn't have size limits, but that ain't the case and I'm not
about to change it!
Grrrrr
JOE

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.