[pianotech] Sciortino insta coiler.

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Mar 22 19:58:17 MDT 2012

Lewis,

No, it is not designed for restringing.  It is designed to aid in single
string replacements where the pin is still in the piano.  It does a nice
job, taking only slightly longer than doing it with the hand held coil
maker and pin crank.

;-]

I bought one when I was in a tool buying mood many years ago.  A few months
later, I got a hand held coiler and never looked back.

William R. Monroe