[pianotech] Evil Glue

davidweiss at embarqmail.com davidweiss at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:51:16 MDT 2012

This is the set up described by Bill Spurlock in his article on how to do key bushings. Its been a few years since I read the article but I think Bill says this set up has certain advantages over the traditional glue pot when you need small amounts of glue. I use the same set up and find it quick and easy.  Bill also lists all the advantages of using hide glue for key bushings. I wish manufacturers of pianos would read it