[pianotech] Nation convention as a membership benefit. yada...yada

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 19 18:17:31 MDT 2012

"This person would drop out of PTG, listing "former RPT" on my web site. I'm
getting old, averaging less than two pianos a day, can't afford it, and
absolutely have grown to hate the headaches of commercial air travel, not to
mention the cost of conventions. Further thought- many in the Guild are
coming to the age they'll be leaving because they no longer are doing
pianos. That might be something to consider as well... Not fighting the
idea, only casting a vote if one is to be set out."

HUH!?? Sure sounds like a GIANT WHIINE to me.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I