[pianotech] The Xauster! Alternative

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 17:32:50 MDT 2012

List,
  I've set up an exhaust system for over my bench. It consists of a bath fan
( the silver box) mounted under a shelf that's fixed above my work area and
vented outside through
the silver flex pipe . The white fan pictured on the right with the arrow
creates air flow above the work area and the exhaust fan pulls most of the
fumes out.
It's not perfect , and it's a bit loud but I removed some spring cord
remnants from a Yamaha action yesterday with acetone and lived to tell about
it.
Just another idea.
 Tom D.