[pianotech] Trouble jacks

Noah Frere noahfrere at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:46:20 MST 2012

 I need 3 now. I broke another one trying to get the stack back on, which
was exceedingly difficult. The only way to do it is to remove the wippens
of the notes next to the stack feet, since the feet go under the keys a
little, so those particular keys must be loose to get the stack on. It is
very annoying. Plus I am using Rawson's key-levelers, which i really like,
but they have to be put on the pins of those particular notes after the
stack is put on.