[pianotech] Agraffe abuse

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Mar 9 06:57:16 MST 2012

On 3/9/2012 7:28 AM, jim at grandpianosolutions.com wrote:

>> Whatever it did, it seems to have been sufficiently disciplined...
>> Ron N
>>

> Ron, were there by any chance teeth marks on these babies? If so, I
> suggest you use the "buddy" system when you go to service this
> sucker...could be vampires.

Well, it did come out of a church... I'd always assumed the Ancient
Order of The Brotherhood of Brass Biters was a myth designed to frighten
young filigree, drawer pulls, and wall sconces, but there are these
occasional disturbing little glimpses behind the curtain.

'Scuse me, I think I need to go check my drawer pulls.

Ron N