[pianotech] Winter by Aeolean

James Sasso jwsasso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:53:02 MST 2012

Hello list;
I had a tuning today on a Winter console made by Aeolean that looked like a
70's piano. The customer wanted to know what the manufacture date was so I
looked in all the usual places but couldn't find the serial #. The
piano needed a pitch raise and  I didn't have time  to look at places where
I might have to remove parts to find the number.  The piano had one of
those annoying hard to remove tops that tries to mimic the look of a grand
lid that requires removal of the entire top to tune. Anyone have any
ideas where to find the serial number? Thanks!
Jim