[pianotech] NY Times article on pianos (OT)

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Jul 31 23:15:56 MDT 2012

Well, I went to settings and turned it up a notch.
Then I chose plain text instead of HTML.

Is this readable? Is it huge? Is it still small?

I notice that when I clicked on "reply", Ron's
message turned from Courier to "variable width"
and got about half the size.

I really miss Eudora.

confused----ssssssssssssnnnn