[pianotech] NY Times article on pianos (OT)

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Jul 31 19:03:14 MDT 2012

On 7/31/2012 7:54 PM, Susan Kline wrote:
> I don't know why Terry is having the small print. I send it out at about
> 10 pt.

It shows up here at no point.

> No rhyme or reason to all of this. Whoever got cute when writing
> software, I wish they hadn't.

That's the wonderful thing about software. It doesn't matter how many
years it's been, there are still no minimum standards to which anyone
can agree on and adhere to. When the programmers are 14, there is no
past precedent. There's no indication this will ever change. Reference
Higher Logic.

Ron N