[pianotech] Rebuilding costs - was NY Times article on pianos

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 19:27:14 MDT 2012

Hi Joe - thanks for the clarification. My comments were directed specifically to your statements of "REAL rebuilding" and "got it all".  Unfortunately, too many folks use that kind of description too loosely IMHO. IMHO, that tends to confuse/obscure the meaning of a true remanufacture - and especially a true redesign and remanufacture. The "got it all" comment is pretty much what got me. If it "got it all", then I can only presume that there is nothing left to do......  That's where I'm coming from.

Terry Farrell