[pianotech] NY Times article on pianos

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 15:06:04 MDT 2012

     Yes, I believed so. It seemed to me that you were criticizing Joe for taking on work for what he could get for it in HIS market, rather than holding out for what YOU can get for it down there in "Richperson's Retirementland".
     I really would prefer to get along with everyone on this list, when at all possible, and sincerely respect all consummate perfectionists ( such as I believe you are ) so please correct me if I am wrong. (And I invite all others who consider that last post of mine to be "off the mark" -or not- to similarly "chime in".)

Regards,
Thumpe