[pianotech] Piano Buyer??

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jul 31 10:19:25 MDT 2012

No, don't "just delete them." Report them as spam. Very easy in gmail. I
don't know if google et al share spam lists or if they all roll their own,
but the more ISPs/mail providers recognize it as spam and either put it in
your spam folder or outright block it, the better for everyone (except the
@#$%^&* spammers.)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN