[pianotech] NY Times article on pianos

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 15:56:37 MDT 2012

Susan makes a good point, and I will add (or elaborate) that as oil increases in price, so will the price of ALL imported goods. EVENTUALLY, it will make economic sense (even for the apparently greedy and short-sighted investors on Wall Street who have by now abandoned their fellow countrymen) to make things here, again. In the meantime, I suggest "diversifying" your "survival portfolio" by growing an organic garden (the orgainc, small-farm movement is about the ONLY expanding sector in our economy!) bartering with friends, and etc..