[pianotech] Young Chang

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Fri Jul 27 11:26:50 MDT 2012

What I see here is that only the case parts and action parts are warranted
for the first owner's lifetime.  So YC would replace the defective brackets
and presumably pay the technician to install them (That would be cheaper
than sending the piano back to the factory).  This they do.

How much regulation they are willing to cover, however, seems to be a
function of the amount of their good will, as regulation is explicitly not
covered by the warranty.  Yes, I know that installing the new parts will
require regulation, but I am speaking only to what I perceive as their
liability under their warranty.

Will