[pianotech] balance hole jig

jim at grandpianosolutions.com jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Fri Jul 27 10:48:36 MDT 2012

 >>/My question was how common is it for the sole to project.

/>Before or after your procedure? It depends on what you're doing.

I meant before the procedure.  As I think most jobs are simply replacing
the configuration that was originally there, I was  trying to think if
there was a scenario where it would be difficult to index the jig off of
a flat bottom surface.  Maybe not, or maybe so, but with minor work arounds.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com