[pianotech] Conventions ( was Pianotech? )

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Wed Jul 25 07:02:47 MDT 2012

To all ,
 I recognize the slippery slope that a ban from the lists creates. It's true we can have contentious exchanges  where emotions can get carried away but it seems always to be within the context  of opinion and viewpoints on matters technical. Quite a few heated exchanges have occurred without inciting discussion about a ban.
 This is another matter in my opinion.
   We do have a precedent in this area. I do remember that some years ago a list member was removed for what I believe was defamatory content not unlike our present example.
I have made my opinion clear to both the list and the home office via the feedback link.
   The " ignore him " plea is all I can do from this point on. Let's see what happens from here.
   Best to all,

 Tom D.