[pianotech] Conventions ( was Pianotech? )

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 00:15:50 MDT 2012

Mark

On the one hand I agree that we should not have to put up with Duaine. And I applaud you for offering to be the monitor. But where do we draw the line? There are others on this list who have at one time or another, pissed off other members, or have uttered bad words. What will be the deciding factor? And more importantly, should you be the only one who makes that decision? What if you did ban someone, but others don't' like what you did? Do we ban you then?

I think the best thing we can do is ignore this guy, and perhaps block him, if that is what you want to do. But I don't think it s agood idea to "officially" remove him from the list, no matter how dumb, ignorant, obnoxious, or arrogant, he appears to be.

Wim