[pianotech] Conventions ( was Pianotech? )

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:40:53 MDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Tom Driscoll <tomtuner at verizon.net> wrote:

> I will personally block your posts as best possible and encourage your
> removal from participation.
>      I wish you no ill will and say goodbye .
>  Tom Driscoll RPT

I have been blissfully blocking his posts for at least 2 years now. I don't
really understand why the rest of you haven't done the same. I bear him no
will either, but have better things to do with my time.

The only time I see his name is when someone responds to him. If we all
blocked his emails, life would be happier.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS