[pianotech] Conventions ( was Pianotech? )

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Jul 24 16:03:01 MDT 2012

On 7/24/2012 5:13 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
> I swear - some of you are as dumb as a door nail - and - how many
> times do I have to say it - how many classes do I need to take that
> include player pianos and reed organs.
> <SNIP>

  Duaine ,
  What your post says to me is that you don't want to be a piano
technician. All of your objections can be answered
with one sentence.   "All of them "  .
   Nothing can be said to change your viewpoint so why bother with this
forum ?
There is nothing to be learned and you have nothing to offer outside of
a seemingly pathological need to antagonize and pontificate.
     This is my  last response to you. I will now ask that you be
removed from these forums if this is possible.
  I just don't see any point in you participating in a group that you
are so hostile toward.
I will personally block your posts as best possible and encourage your
removal from participation.
      I wish you no ill will and say goodbye .
  Tom Driscoll RPT