[pianotech] Conventions ( was Pianotech? )

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Tue Jul 24 17:16:08 MDT 2012

Please just go away, Duaine!  If you think you can properly voice the
upright player, regulate any player action, re-string any player piano to
ANY factory or better specs, then please teach us!  You must be the best
thing next to God!

To call any of us dumb as a door nail is absurd, un-needed, insulting, and
... whatever is as if you know what those words mean.

Sure, player pianos and reed organs are not in the mix, you simpleton.
Get the hint! These classes will NEVER be offered as they're not in the
general interest of those who spent about $1,500 to be there. Just stay
with your Reed institution of rebuilders and leave us alone!

Please go away!

Can we PLEASE DO AWAY with this person, oh, leader of the pack??   I can't
bear more of it!! How do we rule someone out??

OW!